Pay by Boku Live Casinos
Pay by Boku Live Dealer refers to online casinos with (i) live dealer/live casino sections and (ii) casinos that accept payments using the Boku payment method. Live dealer sections are casino sections that allow players to play in real-time. This, therefore, means that players will be able to compete with human dealers and/or human competitors. The Boku payment method is a relatively new payment method being integrated by online casinos which allow players to make payments using only their mobile phone number.
What is Pay by Boku Live Dealer?
Though a relatively new feature, Pay by Boku Live Dealer has become a hit with many gamers owing to its incredible advantages. Notably, Pay by Boku Live Dealer is a quick and safe payment service as players only need their mobile number to make payments; there is thus no need of divulging one’s bank details as no credit cards or e-wallet are required. Payments are processed almost instantaneously meaning it’s a super-fast payment method. Supported by Boku, Pay by Boku Live Dealer also ensures accountability on the players part and guards against irresponsible gambling as there are weekly and monthly limits that the player will not exceed. Combined, these benefits make Pay by Boku Live Casinos a hit with gamers.
Pay by Boku Mobile Networks
As we stated earlier, when looking to make payments using the Boku service, players only need to make payments using their mobile numbers. Unfortunately, Boku at the moment does not work with all mobile networks in the world meaning that players in some countries using some mobile networks may not be able to enjoy gaming adventures at pay by Boku live casino sites.
While this is the case, players ought to know that most of the carriers in the following countries do have relations with Boku hence their mobile phone numbers can be used when looking to play at Pay by Boku Live Casinos: India, Italy, Germany, the US, the UK, Singapore, Brazil, Latvia, Japan, Taiwan, China, and France.
Fees and Limitations
One of the most beautiful things about Boku lies on the fees front. At the present moment, Boku does not charge any money when players make a payment to mobile live casinos pay with Boku. In the same vein, no fees are also charged by the service provider for making a payment to the Pay by Boku Live Casino. What this therefore means is that the exact amount the player deposits is the same that will reflect in his casino account for wagering purposes. While this is the case though, players ought to know is that there are limitations on the amount that the player wagers with originating from Boku payments at any Pay by Boku Live Dealer. Boku only allows players to make deposits of up to 30 pounds per day. While this may seem like a disadvantage to some players especially the high rollers who wager big amounts per each gaming session, it’s a strategy employed by Boku to guard against irresponsible gambling hence it’s a commendable step.
Players ought to know that Boku does not facilitate withdrawals hence there are no fees to talk about on this front.
Step-by-Step guide on how to deposit at live casinos by Boku
Making a deposit at deposit by Boku live dealer online casino is a pretty simple process. The process is outlined below.
- Search for mobile live casino deposit by Boku
- In the cashier section, choose the Boku payment method. In some cases, it may not reflect as Boku but simply ‘Pay-by-Phone’
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Confirm payment by typing ‘Y’ on the message that pops up on your mobile phone
- Payment reflects on the casino account.
Pay by Boku Live Casino Games
- Live Baccarat: Players can enjoy a wide variety of live casino games courtesy of the Pay by Boku Live Casino UK. One of these includes Live Baccarat which requires players to win by getting a total of nine card points or coming as close as possible to the nine-card count points.
- Live Video Poker: Players can also enjoy live video poker whose objective is to get the highest ranked five-card poker hand possible.
- Live Roulette: Live roulette is another game that players can enjoy whose objective is to correctly predict the final resting destination of the ball after a wheel spin. This can be done by predicting the colour, number or range of numbers the ball will settle in.
- Live Blackjack: Players can also enjoy live blackjack whose aim is to beat the dealer but not exceeding 21.
Top Pay by Boku Live Casinos 2019
The top Boku Live Dealer Casinos of 2019 include:
- Genesis Casino
- All British Casino
- Dunder Casino
Pay by Boku Live Casinos FAQs
What is a Pay by Boku Live Casino?
For a detailed answer, please refer to the first part of this article.
What kind of casino games can I play at a Pay by Boku Live Casino?
The Pay by Boku Live Casino lobby houses different casino games some of which include live baccarat, live blackjack, live roulette and live video poker.
Is it safe to play games offered at a Pay by Boku Live Casino?
Yes, it’s safe, secure and highly recommended to play at a Pay by Boku Live Casino.
Is it possible to withdraw my winnings when playing at a Pay by Boku Live Casino using the Boku payment method?
Unfortunately, no, it’s not possible to withdraw any winnings using the Boku payment system.
Pay by Boku Live Casinos is a great innovation that’s convenient for the players as it allows them to do everything in one place, that is, make payment and access casino games using their mobile devices. However, there is a need for innovation to also allow players to make withdrawals using the same platform.